11 REASONS WHY TEACHERS ARE JOINING NETWORK MARKETING!
11. HAVING A PLAN B – “Sixty percent of college graduates cannot find a full-time job in their chosen professional, according to job placement firm Adecco.” – FORBES MAGAZINE
10. TECHNOLOGY – “Thanks to the efficiency of the internet and automated system, productivity and GDP have grown during the last few decades, but the middle class and jobs are disappearing. In fact, we have reached a tipping point where technology is now destroying more jobs than it creates.” – BUSINESS INSIDER MAGAZINE – JUNE 3, 2015
9. RETIREMENT – FORBES MAGAZINE said, “The average 50 year old today has less than $50,000 in savings towards retirement.”
8. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” PAULO COELHO
7. A NEW CHALLENGE – “It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.” – VINCE LOMBARDI
6. FLEXIBLE HOURS – “If you’ll devote, to start with, let’s say 10-15 hours a week, where you’ll start making a profit, here’s what you can now say. I’m working full-time on my job and part-time on my fortune because profits lead to fortune. I got so excited about that philosophy.” – JIM ROHN
5. TAX BENEFITS – “Taxes are one of the main reasons why there’s gap between the rich and the middle class, because the poor don’t pay taxes, the middle-class pays taxes! The rich (BUSINESS OWNERS & INVESTORS) can make more money and pay less in taxes, but so can you. You see, the tax laws are not written for the rich, the poor, or the middle class. The tax laws are written for everybody.” – ROBERT & KIM KIYOSAKI
4. PERSONAL GROWTH – Formal education will make you a living; self education will make you a fortune.” – JIM ROHN
3. MORE INCOME – “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – THOMAS EDISON
2. LEGACY – GARY VAYNERCHUK said, “Legacy is greater than currency… and your social equity is more important that your financial equity.” Make sure everything you do is for the long term. “You cannot inherit a job, an education, or a degree; but you can inherit a business!” – JEFFREY DAVID GAMBLE
1. HELPING PEOPLE – “You can have everything in life you want if you will just HELP enough other people get what they want.” – ZIG ZIGLAR
My name is Jeff Gamble and I am an entrepreneur and online marketer. I started in business when I was 17 with no money, no experience, and no contacts. I’ve made a ton of mistake, but I’ve also created some great friends, great income, and great memories along the way. As of today I’ve spent more than 20 years in business and over 15 years in direct sales recruiting, training, and coaching thousands of people. In 2013 a good friend and team member introduced me to online marketing. Online marketing opened my eyes to the millions of people who every day go online looking for ways to make money from home. After doing some diligent research and talking with some very successful experts in the field; I decided to make a career change and become an online marketer. What I love so far about online marketing and working from home is I did not have to change my lifestyle or give up my two traditional businesses. I love online marketing because I am able to work online when I want, how I want, where I want, and with whom I want. I realized though my research that people are online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, in every country, in every language, and I can market to all of them sitting at home in my boxers drinking coffee. I can tell you this… if you click the link, watch the video, and decide to learn about online marketing… it will take work, it will take time, it will require you to learn some new things, and you will get frustrated… but once you figure it out… you will be so happy you did. I already know what you are thinking! This thing sounds too good to be true!!! RIGHT? Well… what if it is… and you didn’t check it out?